Friday, January 29, 2010

The Music Channel

So it's been about 3 years since I first joined the Youtube community. On July 02, 2007, my first channel, 47Alex47 was started. I was attracted to the ideea of creating my own space where I could share my videos with the entire world.
I had a good time uploading different types of videos, but a year later, I decided to make another, more solid channel based on just one topic: Hip-Hop. By that time, I gained more knowledge of the culture of Hip-Hop itself so it was only natural when I decided to take my Youtube contribution to another level.

On July 16, 2008, alexChase187 saw the light of sun, and now, 2 years later I reached 200 video-uploads and almost 3 million views on them.

The wholde ideea of the channel is to bring people the real Hip-Hop music that they want, as an alternative to the money-corrupted radio and television industries of today that have done nothing but promoting talentless excuses for rap artists.

My uploaded music consits of not only well-known artists such as Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Mobb Deep, Wu-Tang Clan, The Notorious B.I.G., 2Pac, Jadakiss, Mos Def and others, but also many underground rappers such as Wordsmith, Evidence, Statik Selekta, Noah, Blu, Ras Kass, Saigon, St. Laz etc. and even unsigned freestylers such as Reemo .

Also, my next project is to make music reviews, rants, bring news and other such activities, so that is why I created this blog.

I would like to thank all my subscribers and viewers for the support they gave me over time, and I'd like to invite more people to my community, on Youtube, and on my Blog because the Hip-Hop movement will never end!


Much love to everyone,
alexChase187

No comments:

Post a Comment